I had seen the Easter Bunny run past the house, so sent Miles, Scarlett & Griffin off in the car to try and catch him. I looked around the condo to see if I could spot him again, but to no avail.
Once Miles & the kids were back from their reccy, we parked the car and went back to the apartment to see if he was there.
We must have JUST missed him! There was a note from the Easter Bunny on the door, telling us important things, such as he had hidden some eggs around the house (smart bunny, it was a bit rainy all day), and that we needed to make sure we shared the eggs.
We opened the door, and... Well. I think it fair to say that the Easter Bunny must have gone a bit overboard this year. Not sure what he was thinking...

Scarlett knew all the best hiding places.





There were some happy children after this, let me tell you!
No comments:
Post a Comment