Pages

Thursday, April 01, 2010

A-Blogging we will go

I decided to set Scarlett up with a blog these holidays, so I could show the rest of the world just how capable 4 year olds are with technology. At least, this 4 year old is! It's also nice to have her voice (both literally and figuratively) explaining her world, and will be something I hope she will look back on fondly.

If you haven't already, go to www.scarlettbeasley.com and click on Scarlett's Blog at the top. There you will see photos she has chosen to share with you, and a voice recording explaining the photos.

Just to prove to you how involved she is, here is a photo of her blogging about the photo of Nana & Poppa she took while we were on Skype. She typed all the text for this post.


Scarlett loves getting comments (and spots on her globe - the map that tracks the visitors to her blog from around the world), so please leave her a comment to encourage her!

No comments: