Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sunny day at Sentosa

Despite living in Singapore for 3 years, I hadn't made it to Sentosa Island! That all changed on the weekend when Mum and Dad took us out there. We went to underwater world, a dolphin show and the cinemax theatre, which showed a 3D log ride movie. Scarlett got to swim in the warm ocean with Nana & Poppa, while Griffin splashed in the fountain with Miles and got snapped by a busload of Vietnamese tourists. Apparently Scarlett was in a few pics too! It's amazing what magnetism blond, blue-eyed children have to Asian tourists!

It was a great day - I'm sure I'll have more photos to post once I steal from Mum & Dad's collection.


The cable car ride to Sentosa.


Scarlett stealing Nana's fishball soup.



Griffin takes a kip - did I mention it was hot?


Having a cuddle with Daddy.

No comments: