Pages

Friday, August 10, 2007

Hospital. Again.

Unfortunately, the day after our fun in the fountain, both the little ones were sick! Max had an ear infection and Scarlett wound up in hospital with a gastric vomiting bug that has apparently been going around. Thankfully it was one night only and with the drip she was given yesterday, she has bounced back today.

I did have one incredible parenting moment though, when we were at the Doctors and Scarlett vomited all over me, soaking me through to my underwear. We had to go straight to the hospital from there, which just happens to be across the road from our Doctors - right in Orchard Rd. Picture it, if you will: woman, 33 weeks pregnant, covered in vomit, walking down the main street of Singapore. Of course at the time I couldn't care less - it was Scarlett I was worried about - but now I think it's quite funny and something I'll remember for a long time!



No comments: