The best thing about the book is that Scarlett thinks pushing the button is SO funny she cracks herself up every time she pushes it. As you can see from the pictures of Scarlett and Raquel below, it is really most amusing.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Going Potty
Clearly, pregnancy brain has struck again. I was in a bookstore here looking for a book about using the potty as I have huge aspirations of getting Scarlett out of nappies before this baby arrives. Who knows if it will work or if it's entirely wishful thinking on my behalf. Anyway, I found several books, but a friend recommended one that has a little flusher that you push and it makes a sound like a toilet flushing with a little kid laughing. I went ahead with my purchase, and only realised once we were home that it was specifically for boys! In my defense, it was wrapped in plastic in the shop. Ok, I'm clutching at straws - I didn't notice the 'For Boys' sign on the spine. Cousin Liam, we'll post it to you soon, I promise!
The best thing about the book is that Scarlett thinks pushing the button is SO funny she cracks herself up every time she pushes it. As you can see from the pictures of Scarlett and Raquel below, it is really most amusing.


The best thing about the book is that Scarlett thinks pushing the button is SO funny she cracks herself up every time she pushes it. As you can see from the pictures of Scarlett and Raquel below, it is really most amusing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment