Pages

Thursday, November 02, 2006

New Mummy

Scarlett was invited to her friend Shahab's birthday party in the weekend (busy social calendar I tell you!). She had some fun on the bouncy castle and got to wear one of her party frocks, so all was good in the world.

Shahab's party - bouncy castle to the right
Happy first birthday Shahab!
Earlier, she had come to collect me from the hairdresser's, where I was having a rather different colour put in. I know, it's not like me to change my hair (I think the last time I did I was 14), but I was asked to be in a hairdressing show and thought it might be fun. Anyway, when Scarlett came to pick me up, she took one look at my (reddish brown) hair and wasn't entirely convinced I was her Mum. She came around eventually thank goodness. I think although being something of a brunette-redhead has been an interesting change, I'm looking forward to getting back to blonde soon...



No comments: