As you can see, there was a bit of excitement at the prospect of Mum turning up to school:

Of course my new camera made another appearance, and I did manage to get a more reflective Griffin at one point!

It has to be said that trying to get a photo of a wiggly 2-and-a-half-year-old is an exercise in patience. Or is it futility?


When you add a 4-and-a-half-year-old into the mix, it's nigh impossible!


Griff made this for me (note the American spelling?!).

Griff looked quite cute sitting there amongst his classmates.

They invited Mums to read stories or perform something (the mind boggles). Griff loved this story (read in Japanese and translated) about brushing your teeth. I read a story called Monkey and Me by Emily Gravett.

Upstairs I went to Scarlett's class. She was a little angel, and helped me read Knuffle Bunny by Mo Willems. The kids were really cute and fabulous listeners, despite the excitement of the day.

I took some video, but I'm not organised enough to have it here for this post. Soon...
It was lovely to have the opportunity to see the kids at school - a special Mother's Day treat indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment