Pages

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Mother's Day Lunch

As my Mum will be in a far off country for Mother's day, we celebrated early by going to the Shangri-La for lunch.

Scarlett got dressed up, and posed for a few shots with Nana before we left.

3 Generations (but we were thinking of you Nan!)

Walking in like movie stars.

Scarlett comes from good buffet-eating stock. If she's half as good as her Poppa at putting away the plates of food, she'll get value-for-money every time!

Poppa on round one (of about 10).

Our little table.

Cuddles with Poppa


Poppa said, "Whaddiya think of our new lounge suite?"

A lovely shot of Nana & Poppa.

Little Miss Posey-Pants. Mum said I should watch out when she's 16. I think I'll have enough problems by the time she's 12...





We were all so full that we had to have a little nap when we got home. It was a great early Mother's Day for me, that's for sure!

No comments: