She has joined a local class, and to cut a long story short, she absolutely loves it. I'm not sure whether it's the dressing up, or prancing about, or what, but I have never seen her so focused!
The only trouble is her class is right when she's usually napping, so when I took these photos, I had practically wrestled her out of bed, flung off her PJ's and whipped on the leotard, then wrenched her hair into the required bun. She was a little grumpy... Once I showed her the photos of her grumpy face, she cheered up and let me take some happier ones!
The class is a little more intense than anything in NZ. I mean, they give you directions with photographs, on how to do the correct ballet bun! Madness I tell you! they even supplied the ribbon!
Anyway, it sure is cute to see them all dressed up and flouncing about.



No comments:
Post a Comment