In NZ, we would probably be given a chocolate bunny from Mum & Dad (and be very happy with that of course). We had friends around a couple of nights ago who said, "you HAVE to have an egg hunt!" and "you have to dye some eggs! Come ON!" etc etc.
What's a girl to do?
I didn't want to have to deal with a 2 year old on a sugar high all day, so found these plastic eggs at the local supermarket which I decided to fill with mostly non-chocolate treats. Miles took Scarlett & Griffin to the playground this morning, and lo and behold they JUST missed a visit from the Easter Bunny himself!
Well, words can't describe the sense of anticipation and suspense on Scarlett's face! Off she went on her Easter Egg Hunt.




Here's a little video of Scarlett finding an egg hiding in her potty (I think the Easter Bunny was trying to do a bit of positive reinforcement, as we have had 4 successful pees in the potty today).
No comments:
Post a Comment